Master 2 in International Economic Law
The Master’s degree (M2) in International Economic Law aims at giving students a thorough knowledge focusing on the studies of International and European Economic Law, Business Law, including World Trade Organization and EU Law, in an international economics and international economic development perspective.
Established in 1970, the Faculty of Law of Université Toulouse 1 Capitole is the second most important University in France, along with Bordeaux and Paris, and one of the most reputed in Europe.
Université Toulouse 1 Capitole is on the top 100 Universities rankings and is one of the oldest Universities in Europe, dating back to the 13th century. Founded in 1229 by King Saint Louis, it offers top-level university studies.
- European Union Law
- Competition Law - Competition
- International Trade Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Media Law
- Banking Law/ Capital Markets Law
- International Business Law
- International Arbitration – International Commercial Arbitration
- International & EU Tax Law
- International & Comparative Contract Law
- International & Comparative Law
- International Public Economic Law
- Human Rights and Property Protection – ECHR & Property Protection
- Public Tenders / Procurement
- International Investments
Students will be evaluated as follows:
- Assignments /projects
- Simulation exercises, virtual trials
- Group assignments
- Written Exams
- Students will be assessed through their participation in class
- Postgraduate paper or internship, along with a written report in well-known Law Firms or Business Law Services
Master’s 2 in International Economic Law entails 18 courses and a thesis. The duration of the program is 1 year-long and classes will be held on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A four-year degree in law is required, from domestic or international institutions, equivalent to 240 ECTS (European credits).
- Very good command of the English language (IELTS 7.0 or an equivalent to B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, or a Proficiency diploma in English.
- Good command of the French language will be taken into consideration.
- Credits: 1200 CM/60 credits
Master’s degree (M2) in International Economic Law provides great opportunities of using law as a source of competitive advantage for a law career. It is designed to be a university-level program addressing those who aspire to become successful Lawyers, Judges, Attorneys, and Legal Advisors in Businesses and Public Organizations related to International Financial Law, but also for those wishing to expand their knowledge in the fields of Economics and Law.