The application closing date for the University of Bolton MSc Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapies is 31/1/2018
The University of Bolton MSc CBP provides a rigorous psychotherapeutic training program in the Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy approach. Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy is a talking therapy that can help people to manage their problems by changing the way they think and behave. It is very a popular choice of therapy which research has shown to be effective in treating a number of different mental health conditions (anxiety, depression etc.).
The MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapies is taught part-time and exclusively in the English language. Classes take place on Friday afternoons and Saturdays.
Entry Requirements include:
- A good honours degree, or equivalent, in psychology or a related area, Graduates from other disciplines are welcome to apply.
- A certificate in counselling skills
- A good standard of English (IELTS 6.5 or a recognized equivalent).
- Two satisfactory references.
- Having undertaken a course of personal therapy is an advantage.
- An interview is required to consider applicants suitably.
For information about course fees, including eligibility for scholarship and financial aid opportunities, please contact us to arrange a meeting.
New York College: Αθήνα – Θεσσαλονίκη
Αμαλίας 38, Σύνταγμα,105 58
Τηλ: + (30) 210 322 5961 Fax: +(30) 210 323 3337
ΕΓΝΑΤΙΑΣ 138 & Π.Π. ΓΕΡΜΑΝΟΥ (ΠΕΡΙΟΧΗ ΚΑΜΑΡΑ), 546 22
Τηλ: + (30) 2310 889879 Fax: +(30) 2310 835211