BSc in Business Administration (National American University) | DISTANCE LEARNING
A degree in Business Administration is an excellent choice if you are seeking a broad understanding of business. As a graduate of this program, you will be qualified for a wide range of challenging management positions in business, government, and non-profit organizations. Want to start your own business? Graduates will have a sound background of understanding what it takes to be your own boss.
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply theory and critical-thinking skills to practical issues and problems that
- decision-makers in the field of business are likely to face.
- Demonstrate proficiency in both written and oral communication skills through research papers, business / memos, formal letters, written reports, oral presentations, and classroom discussions.
- Utilize approved techniques to effectively analyze and synthesize numerical information with an emphasis
- in the areas of financial, statistical, and quantitative analysis as applied to business.
- Reflect appropriate leadership traits and teamwork skills during group activities and collaborative projects
- conducted and/or initiated by the instructor.
- Show proficiency in the use of information technology and competence with respect to information literacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify ethical issues in various business situations and articulate a thoughtful
- position in response to those issues.
- Prepare for employment responsibilities and continuing education appropriate to their degree level.
The minimum duration of this program is four (4) years.
- Complete an application for admission.
- Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
- Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
- Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
- Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
- Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
- Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.