BSc (Hons) in Internet Engineering and Web Management (University of Greenwich) - not running a new Cohort in 2018/19
This programme delivers a detailed knowledge of systems design and analysis, networking, website management and business-to-business communications concepts. This programme of study will help students gain a broad understanding of the software and hardware technologies used to build internet-based computing systems. Students will also have the opportunity to develop a critical insight of management issues relating to
the computing and telecommunications industry. The programme emphasises inter-personal teamwork skills as strongly as technical topics. Additionally, there are core courses in management and professional practice.
- Introduction to Computer Networking
- Programming Technologies
- Computer and Communications Engineering Principles
- Computer Modelling and Applied Mathematics
- Web Applications for Business
- Systems Development
- UNIX Systems
- Software Engineering and Project Management
- Database Applications
- Individual Project
- Management and Communications
- Advanced Database Systems and Applications
- Information and Network Security Engineering
- Wireless Data Technologies
The BSc (Hons) in Internet Engineering and Web Management, is a 3-year full-time course, taught exclusively in the English language. Courses are offered within a two term period, with two exam periods in May and August. All courses are delivered during the weekday evenings to accommodate the needs of working students.
On completion of the programme the successful graduate will enjoy a wide variety of opportunities in networking, website management, business-to-business communication and engineering solutions.