Bachelor in Organizational Leadership
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
- Apply creative decision-making and leadership skills to produce unique organizational solutions.
- Utilize state-of-the-art communication techniques and practices to effectively reach and influence the desired audience.
- Assess global markets and customer needs to develop appropriate organizational response.
- Utilize office software applications to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate accounting and financial statements to assess the fiscal impact of leadership decisions.
The minimum duration of this program is four (4) years.
At a Glance
- Complete an application for admission.
- Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
- Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
At a Glance
- Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
- Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
- Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
- Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.