Bachelor in Accounting
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to utilize generally accepted accounting principles and managerial/cost accounting practices.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to analyze practical accounting problems and financial statements consistent
with real-world situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in both written and oral communication.
- Adhere to ethical guidelines governing the conduct of accountants.
- Efficiently utilize current technology in accounting activities and analysis.
- Recognize the value of lifelong learning and the importance of participating in professional organizations.
- Integrate international operations into the accounting process.
- Demonstrate an ability to utilize taxation regulations and auditing practices.
- Be prepared for employment responsibilities and certification testing.
The minimum duration of this program is four (4) years.
At a Glance
- Complete an application for admission.
- Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
- Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
At a Glance
- Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
- Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
- Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
- Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.