Available job postings
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
New York College after the completion of 30 years operation in Athens and branches in Thessaloniki and Prague, is a well-known and leading educational institution that offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhDs in collaboration with American and European universities. We are looking to hire an IT Support Engineer for our Athens' Offices. If you hold a Degree in Computer Science or related field, this is a unique opportunity for you to continue your career, participating in our infrastructure technical issues support.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
Deal with students and teachers resolving infrastructure technical issues.
Provide day to day support to employees regarding system software problems and/or infrastructure problems.
Assist and recommend in monitoring, designing, building and maintaining new and existing IT solutions according to internal company needs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Information Systems/Technology.
- Excellent level of English language
- Minimum two years of relevant working experience.
- Strong results orientation and resourcefulness
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills including teamwork and cooperation.
- Open, innovative and enthusiastic
The following will be considered a plus:
Technical certifications (Windows Server, Office 365, Azure etc.) will be highly appreciated
Experience in .NET programming
SQL Server database knowledge
Azure Cloud Services knowledge
Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies
Send your CV’s to Mrs. Konstantina Sardini, Human Resources Manager at: