Bachelor in Information Technology emphasis in Network Management/Microsoft
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
- Support the data management needs of business through the design, implementation, and maintenance of relational databases.
Solve a variety of business problems through the application of structured program analysis and design concepts.
- Explain current networking technologies including local area networks, wide area networks, the Internet, and the hardware and software used in constructing a network infrastructure.
- Implement and manage commonly used computer operating systems including both proprietary and open source systems.
- Identify, describe, install and configure the hardware associated with personal computer systems.
- Establish the information technology needs of a business, and plan an appropriate solution and procurement strategy.
- Demonstrate the use of project management techniques within an appropriate system analysis and design lifecycle framework to develop an information system.
The minimum duration of this program is four (4) years.
At a Glance
- Complete an application for admission.
- Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
- Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
At a Glance
- Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
- Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
- Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
- Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.