Bachelor in Business Administration
Upon successful completion of this program students will be able to:
- Show in-depth understanding of subject matter related to management science, economics, accounting, computing and information systems, organizational behaviour, business law and ethics;
- Have a foundation in science and liberal studies as delivered through the General Education program;
- Apply the subject matter critically and analytically in real situations;
- Comprehend the political, social, legal, regulatory, environmental and technological impacts on organizations;
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the European environment of business and multi-cultural issues;
- Integrate the knowledge acquired in the program to analyze a business to identify its strengths and weaknesses and determine what changes can be made for improvement;
- Assume management roles in planning, organizing, and controlling the functions of an SME;
- Develop a business plan
- Pursue postgraduate studies or professional qualifications in the filed of Business Administration
As a result of completing this program, students should have acquired the following skills and values:
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- demonstrate analytical and critical-thinking skills necessary to make sound business and personal decisions;
- numeric and quantitative skills including data analysis, interpretation and extrapolation;
- effective use of communication and information technology for business applications
- effective self-management in terms of time, planning and behaviour, motivation, self-starting, individual initiative and enterprise;
- self-awareness, openness and sensitivity to diversity in terms of people, cultures, business.
Most bachelor's degree programs are designed to require 4 academic years of full-time study. Students have the option of part-time studies too.
For you who plan to go directly into the workforce, this degree provides you with the highly-valued business knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in a variety of entry-level positions in business, including banks, small business enterprises, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. You can also start your own small business. As soon as you get a position in a department of the organization, you will be able to acquire practical knowledge in a specific area, such as Marketing, Accounting, or Sales, which topping it up with a postgraduate degree in this field will secure a decently-paid job with good opportunities for development in the Greek and the wider Balkan region.