Bachelor in International Relations
- Upon successful completion of this program students will be able to:
- Comprehend the basic concepts in the field of history, political science, and international relations
- Learn the facts required in understanding important political, economic, social, and military events
- Identify the most important facts for study and analysis
- Apply the knowledge acquired in order to learn about the past, understand the present, and predict the future
- Acquire important background knowledge required for a better understanding of political science and international relations
As a result of completing this program, students should have acquired the following skills and values:
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- demonstrate analytical and critical-thinking skills necessary to make sense of human nature and the structure of the international system
- self-awareness, openness and sensitivity to diversity in terms of people, cultures.
Most U.S. bachelor degree programs are set as 4-year full-time study programs.
Internships and paying jobs at business corporations, governmental and non-governmental organizations in International Politics, International Law, and International Commerce, as for example, UN, EU, NATO, OSCE, ICC, ICJ, IMF, WB, WTO and many others.