- NYC President Message
- History of NYC Educational Group
- Partner Universities
- Licensure and Accreditations
- Athens Campuses
- Thessaloniki Campus
- Prague Campus
- Research and Publications
- Athens Leadership Lab
- Lifelong Learning Center
- Center for Geopolitical Analyses
- Covid-19 rules and measures of operation
- Contact Us
A glorious graduation ceremony of the University of New York in Prague (UNYP), a subsidiary private university of the international educational group NEW YORK COLLEGE, with keynote speakers Professor Radka Wildová, Deputy Minister of Education of the Czech Republic and the Earl of St. Andrews, Chancellor of the University of Bolton.
According to the Guardian, the UNIVERSITY OF BOLTON, which collaborates in Greece exclusively with NEW YORK COLLEGE, will continue its meteoric rise in the ranking of British universities in the 2021-2022 academic year.
New York College Graduation Ceremony 2021 in compliance with all health protocols, supervised by the Head of the Operational Center of the Region of Attica, attended by prominent guests, with keynote speaker Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis, Professor of Pediatrics at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and Member of the National Committee of Infectious Diseases
In the House of Commons, MICHELLE DONELAN, the British Minister of State for Universities, makes a special reference to the UNIVERSITY OF BOLTON, that cooperates and offers academic programs in Greece exclusively at NEW YORK COLLEGE
The Ambassador of India visits New York College
New York College in Athens, the Indian Embassy in Athens and The Indo-Hellenic Society for Culture and Development (ELINEPA), organized a special event on the occasion of the 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr Bimrao Ramji Ambedkar on the theme:
“Dr Ambedkar and the Constitution of India” οn Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 19:00, At New York College (38 Amalias Avenue, Athens)
The program included speeches from our distinguished guests:
- H.E. Ms. Murugesan Manimekalai, Ambassador of India to Greece on “Dr Ambedkar and the Constitution of India”
- Dr. Dimitrios Vassiliadis, Professor at University of Athens, and Chairman of EL.IN.E.P.A. on “Life and work of Dr. Ambedkar”
- Dr. Yannis Fikas, Professor of Philosophy at New York College on “Democracy in Greece and India”
- Mr. Antonis Papadopoulos, lawyer at the Supreme Court and General Secretary of EL.IN.E.P.A. on “Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of India”
A photograph of Ambassador Murugesan Manimekalai, of India in Greece.
A photograph of Ambassador Murugesan Manimekalai, of India in Greece (center) among Professor Dimitrios Vassiliadis (center-left) Professor Yannis Fikas (center- right) Mr. George Roupas and Mr. Antonis Papadopoulos.