- NYC President Message
- History of NYC Educational Group
- Partner Universities
- Licensure and Accreditations
- Athens Campuses
- Thessaloniki Campus
- Prague Campus
- Research and Publications
- Guest Speakers
- NYC Graduations
- Athens Leadership Lab
- Lifelong Learning Center
- Center for Geopolitical Analyses
- Covid-19 rules and measures of operation
- Contact Us
The SUNY Board of Trustees has appointed Greek-born Jim Malatras as the new (14th) Chancellor of STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK, the largest comprehensive University in the USA, with 64 campuses and 420,000 students. Jim Malatras assumed his duties in the leadership of SUNY on August 31, 2020.
Top performance of UNIVERSITY OF BOLTON in the ranking of British Universities --according to Guardian for the year 2021-- which is affiliated with NEW YORK COLLEGE for offering academic programs (Bachelor, Master, PhD) on site in Greece.
GOOD NEWS for the students and staff of New York College that participated in COVID-19 molecular testing on October 23rd on the initiative of the Region of Attica, in the presence of Regional Governor Mr. G. Patoulis
The Ambassador of India visits New York College
New York College in Athens, the Indian Embassy in Athens and The Indo-Hellenic Society for Culture and Development (ELINEPA), organized a special event on the occasion of the 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr Bimrao Ramji Ambedkar on the theme:
“Dr Ambedkar and the Constitution of India” οn Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 19:00, At New York College (38 Amalias Avenue, Athens)
The program included speeches from our distinguished guests:
- H.E. Ms. Murugesan Manimekalai, Ambassador of India to Greece on “Dr Ambedkar and the Constitution of India”
- Dr. Dimitrios Vassiliadis, Professor at University of Athens, and Chairman of EL.IN.E.P.A. on “Life and work of Dr. Ambedkar”
- Dr. Yannis Fikas, Professor of Philosophy at New York College on “Democracy in Greece and India”
- Mr. Antonis Papadopoulos, lawyer at the Supreme Court and General Secretary of EL.IN.E.P.A. on “Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of India”
A photograph of Ambassador Murugesan Manimekalai, of India in Greece.
A photograph of Ambassador Murugesan Manimekalai, of India in Greece (center) among Professor Dimitrios Vassiliadis (center-left) Professor Yannis Fikas (center- right) Mr. George Roupas and Mr. Antonis Papadopoulos.