Bachelor in Business Administration emphasis in Supply Chain Management
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
- Apply concepts, theories, and analytical methods in all of the functional areas of business.
- Analyze typical challenges that business decision makers are likely to face and recommend solutions, using critical thinking skills and ethical decision-making models.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Prepare for employment responsibilities and continuing education appropriate to their degree level.
The minimum duration of this program is four (4) years.
At a Glance
- Complete an application for admission.
- Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
- Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
At a Glance
- Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
- Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
- Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
- Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.