Master 2 in Hotel and Catering Management
The Master’s degree (M2) in Tourism: Hotel and Catering Management is a postgraduate degree providing a full range of knowledge on contemporary methods and systems of optimal organization of hotels and restaurants as well as managing their human resources in a highly competitive sector. Courses are held in Greek and taught by well renowned experts of the tourism sector.
University of Toulouse Jean-Jaurès is part of the historical University of Toulouse, which was founded in 1229 and is one of the first Universities established in Europe, and belongs to the Université Fédérale Toulouse-Midi-Pyrénées, a worldwide renowned University system.
- Project Management
- Revenue Management
- Cost Analysis Management
- Private Law in Hotel Business
- Financial Management
- Business Financing
- Financial Management and Cost Analysis
- Consulting in tourism
- Marketing studies
- Quality management
- Statistical analysis and Management
- Human Resources Management
- Intercultural Management
- Communication and E-marketing
Students will be evaluated as follows:
- Individual assignments and group projects
- Internship along with a written report
- Simulation exercises
- Written Exams
- Class participation
The Master’s 2 in Tourism: Hotel and Catering Management entails courses over two six-month teaching periods and an obligatory six-month internship (April-October) between the two teaching periods. Courses are held on Friday afternoons and Saturdays.
- A four-year degree or a three-year Bachelor with an extra 60ECTS (relevant work experience also counts).
- Good knowledge of English language (ΙΕLTS 5.5 or other equivalent certificate of knowledge or an equivalent to Β2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Credits: 60ECTS
Master’s degree (M2) in Hotel and Catering Management provides its graduates a highly competitive advantage in the hotel and restaurant market. It is designed to be a university-level program yet covering all practical aspects of hotel and restaurant management and offering all necessary knowledge and skills for a successful manager in the tourism industry.