BA (Hons) in Business Studies with Tourism (University of Greenwich)
The BA in Business (Tourism) is part of the last generation programme that was updated through the University's recent quinqenial review, with the aim of structuring Business Studies around contemporary business processes, rather than traditional thematic areas largely devised in the academic world alone. Apart from dealing with business processes, which encapsulate the full range of managerial activities, the successful candidate will
gain a complete view and an holistic perspective of the aspects of the Tourism Industry with special regard to in-depth understanding of Tourism Management concepts, International Business, the development of Tourism Policies, Marketing in the Tourism industry and all knowledge necessary to excel in the highly competitive and ever-expanding business world.
- Personal and Professional Development
- Introduction to Business Processes
- Business Planning and Development
- Introduction to Economics for Business
- Discover Project Management
- Personal and Professional Development 2
- Creativity and Decision Making in Business
- Operations Management
- Project Planning and Management
- Visitor Management
- Personal and Professional Development 3
- Managing Strategy
- Tourism Development and Public Policy
- Small Business Development
The BA in Business (Tourism) is a 3-year full-time course, taught exclusively in the English language. Courses are offered within a two term period, with two exam periods in May and August. All courses are delivered during the weekday evenings to accommodate the needs of working students.
Work within organisations associated with the tourism industry, such as travel and tour operators, hotel management, and tourism planning and marketing in both Greece and abroad, as well as, in administrative positions in businesses and organizations.