Bachelor in Business Studies (Marketing)
Knowledge of marketing and product or service promotion is the key differentiating factor in all contemporary firms. The BA in Business (Marketing) is part of a last generation programme that was updated through the University's recent quinqenial review, with the aim of structuring Business Studies around contemporary business processes, rather than traditional thematic areas largely devised in the academic world alone.
Alongside with dealing with business processes, which encapsulate the full range of managerial activities, the successful candidate will gain a holistic perspective and in-depth understanding of concepts such as marketing management, product promotion techniques, interactive and direct marketing methods and all the knowledge and skill necessary for an individual wishing to follow a successful career as a Marketing executive.
- Personal and Professional Development
- Introduction to Business Processes
- Business Planning and Development
- Discover Project Management
- Introduction to Economics for Business
- Personal and Professional Development 2
- Creativity and Decision Making in Business
- Operations Management
- Project Planning and Management
- Customer Insight and Research
- Personal and Professional Development 3
- Managing Strategy
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Small Business Development
Employment in brand/marketing management, marketing research, consultancy, advertising, and other marketing executive positions.