Master in Tourism Management (Master 2eme annee domain Droit, Economie, Gestion mention Management parcours type Management du Tourisme)
Recent developments in local and international markets have led to a significant increase in the demand for Master’s programs in the tourism field with an international focus. The aim of the Master 2 in Management of Tourism is to provide a flexible Masters level program attractive to a wide market, which offers a unique blend of Tourism Economy, Strategic Planning and Policy Making, directly relevant to the challenges the international tourism industry is facing in the 21st Century.
- Economy of International Tourism
- Business Strategy and Promotion
- Management of Tourism Enterprises
- Marketing Techniques & Tourism Marketing
- Digital Tourism
- Business Games
- Human Resource Management
- Tourism Law and Institutions
- Regional Planning & Heritage Management
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Socio-cultural impacts of Tourism (Focus: Mediterranean Region)
- Methodology, Case Studies, Practice
1 year Full-time - September or January start, or 2 years part-time (modular in one-week blocks)
The program takes a strategic perspective of the tourism industry and places emphasis on the skills required for achieving the highest positions within this exciting industry.
On completion of this program, graduates will have a detailed knowledge of the field of economy and politics of international tourism, as well as an overview of the strategic planning of tourism policy.
They will have the academic knowledge and skills base to operate as an effective professional in the tourism sector.