This programme offers the opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of technologies associated with website development, design and management, with particular emphasis on security and network management.
Further specialisms can be developed through option courses and through the individual project. The programme blends engineering, management and ICT to broaden the skills and experience of the graduate engineer.
The School seeks to make the postgraduate experience both challenging and rewarding, and by working closely with industry, strives to ensure the industrial relevance of its programmes.
- Strategy and Management
- Research Methodology
- Engineering and Management of Secure Computer Networks
- Information and Operations Technology
- Individual Project and Dissertation
Optional modules (Choice of Two)
- Information and Network Security Engineering
- Advanced Database Systems and Applications
- Developments in Information Age Engineering
- Design and Simulation of Communication Networks
1 year Full-time - September or January start.
On completion of the programme the successful graduate will enjoy a wide range of opportunities for website administrators and managers in many different industry sectors.