6 + 1 reasons to choose Business studies with a famous UK University
Why study for a Business degree with the University of Greenwich
BA (Hons) Business Studies with specializations –
- A degree that aims to prepare you for a career in business development and management. It will equip you with a broad, integrated understanding of key aspects of business and the changing environment in which businesses operate as well as specializing in a key area of your choice.
- It focuses on applied research and management models which can be used to improve business performance. You will also learn to analyze quantifiable information in order to make decisions. As part of your studies you will have the opportunity to work with business professionals and/or local communities on live projects. This will help you to gain valuable experience and learn to critique business theory in practice.
- It will equip you with knowledge of business management and the changing external environment in which business operates
- It will provide you with both practical skills that enhance their employability in business, and with broader cognitive, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills which offer the foundation for lifelong learning.
- It will prepare you for a career in business development and management by equipping you with a systematic, broad and integrated understanding of key aspects of business
- It will enhance your capabilities in order to solve problems systematically and creatively.
- You will learn about organisations, business and management and the changing external environment in which organisations operate. You will also gain an understanding of strategic management and small business development and have the opportunity to undertake a consultancy project.
Choose now a program that allows you to Live in Greece and Study in the UK!
Academic Director of Business Department, New York College